4760 S. Pecos Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Reno, NV 89519
Fax: (775) 787-8272
We have obtained more signed Reno Divorces in Nevada than any other person or company during the past 20 years. Because of our experience we are able to keep our rates lower than most companies, and to provide our services more efficiently!
Joint Petition for Reno Divorce - both parties sign.
Complaint for Reno Divorce - the other party is unwilling to sign papers or cannot be located.
- $390 plus filing fee plus service upon spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for 6 weeks, or if Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES.
- No parenting cope class for Nevada customers saves you $80.
- No extra costs for children, assets or debts.
- Uncontested complaint Reno Divorce completed in about 5-7 weeks.
- No hearing as required by other companies.
Establish Reno Divorce Residency
Nevada residency is established for a Reno Divorce if you or your spouse has resided in Nevada for 6 weeks. Another resident of Nevada then signs an Affidavit we type in your annulment papers saying he/she has seen you living in Nevada.
If your military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) lists Nevada as your home state of residence, you may file a Reno divorce. Check with your payroll office to see if your correct state is listed on your LES.
20 years experience providing Reno Divorces by company management. We guarantee the judge will sign your divorce or we will refund your typing fee for our services. Filing fees, third party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you, ie. sign & not Reno divorce. Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.