4760 S. Pecos Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Reno, NV 89519
Fax: (775) 787-8272
DIVORCE IN NEVADA
We have obtained more signed Divorces in Nevada in Nevada than any other person or company during the past 20 years. Because of our experience we are able to keep our rates lower than most companies, and to provide our services more efficiently!
Joint Petition for Divorce in Nevada - both parties sign.
Complaint for Divorce in Nevada - the other party is unwilling to sign papers or cannot be located.
- $390 plus filing fee plus service upon spouse.
- 1 Party must reside in or move to Nevada for 6 weeks, or if Military Personnel must have Nevada on their LES.
- No parenting cope class for Nevada customers saves you $80.
- No extra costs for children, assets or debts.
- Uncontested complaint divorce in Nevada completed in about 5-7 weeks.
- No hearing as required by other companies.
Establish Divorce in Nevada Residency
Nevada residency is established for a Divorce in Nevada if you or your spouse has resided in Nevada for 6 weeks. Another resident of Nevada then signs an Affidavit we type in your annulment papers saying he/she has seen you living in Nevada.
If your military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) lists Nevada as your home state of residence, you may file a divorce in Nevada. Check with your payroll office to see if your correct state is listed on your LES.
20 years experience providing Divorces in Nevada by company management. We guarantee the judge will sign your divorce or we will refund your typing fee for our services. Filing fees, third party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you, ie. sign & notarize the papers, pay all filing fees and fees for service of process to spouse if Complaint for divorce in Nevada. Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.