Nevada Annulment

We have obtained more signed Nevada Annulments in Nevada than any other person or company during the past 20 years. Because of our experience we are able to keep our rates lower than most companies, and to provide our services more efficiently, and have a success rate of 99.99%!

A Nevada Annulment dissolves the marriage as though it never occurred in the first place and both spouses are returned to their prior marital status.

Start Now - Annulment

Joint Petition Nevada Annulment $390
plus filing fee if both parties sign or

Complaint Nevada Annulment $490
plus filing fee and cost for service if only 1 party signs.

  • No residency if Married in Nevada
  • Guaranteed to be granted or fees refunded.
  • For short-term marriages in Nevada or if 1 party resides in Nevada, or you move to Nevada. If you plan to move to Nevada to establish residency, our Lodging Directory may be helpful.
  • No court appearance
  • If you choose Nevada Annulment hearings are seldom required – other companies may require hearings. Any hearing will be held by telephone
  • Our proven success rate is greater than 99.9%.
  • Full service – We do the filing and mail you a copy of the signed annulment.
  • Documents ready for you to sign in hours.
  • Annulment granted in days, depending on how busy the judge may be when your case is filed.
  • If you choose Nevada Annulment hearings are seldom required and hearings are held by telephone.

Start a Nevada Annulment


You may qualify for a Nevada Annulment If:

  • You were married in Nevada even if both spouses reside in other states; or
  • You or your spouse have resided in Nevada for at least 6 weeks or move to Nevada to Establish Nevada Residency; or
  • You are in the military and your military state of record is Nevada. In this case we would need a copy of your LES. You may wish to check with your commanding officer to verify the correct state is listed on your LES.

Grounds for Nevada Annulment

There are a number of reasons which qualify you for a Nevada Annulment. We include 35 reasons in Nevada Qualifications. Since these actions are somewhat more complicated, you may wish to call us toll free at 1-877-787-8270 to discuss your specific circumstances after you have reviewed the Nevada Annulment qualifications list.

  • a marriage that was void at the time performed (such as blood relatives, bigamy), or
  • a marriage that lacked consent (such as intoxication, insanity,underage), or
  • a marriage based on some kind of dishonesty. Dishonesty generally involves one party misrepresenting some material fact to the other party,and that other party having relied on that misrepresentation as a basis for the marriage. To file an action based on fraud, you must have separated from your spouse as soon as you learned of the fraud.

Establish Nevada Residency

If you were not married in Nevada you may establish a Nevada residency and qualify for an Nevada Annulment in days: one (1) party must currently reside in Nevada for at least 6 weeks. To prove your residency we type a Resident Witness Affidavit that another resident signs stating that he/she has seen you living in Nevada for 6 weeks. The witness must be at least 18 years of age who has lived in Nevada for at least the past six (6) months and may be a relative, friend, co-worker or an employee of a Lodging Establishment where you are residing.

If you are currently in the military and your military home state (state of record) is Nevada, you may file for a Nevada Annulment even if you now reside in another state or country. You may wish to check with your commanding officer to verify the correct state is listed on your LES.

Guarantee Program

20 years experience providing Nevada Annulments by company management. We guarantee the judge will sign your annulment or we will refund your fee for our services. Filing fees, third party fees are not refundable. To qualify you must perform all duties required of you, ie. sign the papers, payment for service of process to spouse if Complaint for Nevada Annulment. Guarantee program does not apply if this is a complaint and the spouse files an answer.